Lawrencetown Lodge started in June 2018 as an idea to solve an accommodation shortage in the area.
We continuously had friends and family coming to the area with the question ‘is there anywhere close by to stay?’ – We ran with the idea of developing cottages and have been working on creating Lawrencetown Lodge Inc. ever since. Not only did we want to create an accommodation business, we wanted to create a unique experience with modern touches in a beautiful location.
We feel that we are on our way to making our vision a reality. This phase is the first of many, and we hope to expand into a getaway that everyone will want to experience – you’ll have to stay tuned for what we have in store!
Dimension des lits – GL (Grand lit)
Oiseaux et faune
Accès à cellulaire
Rangement des vêtements
Machine à café
Bain dans la chambre (3 pièces)
Hot Tub (Outdoor)
Four à micro-ondes
Défense de fumer
Open Year Round
Pets Are Welcome
Télévision couleur (dans la chambre)
Modes de paiements acceptés
Que trouve-t-on à proximité ?
- Lawrencetown Beach5.40 kms
- Herons Nest Tearoom9.06 kms
- Tin Roof Country Store & Cafe10.05 kms
- Wildgrape Florals & Giftware15.22 kms
- Martinique Beach15.39 kms
- Shubie Park19.26 kms
- MicMac Mall19.84 kms
- Dartmouth Crossing20.20 kms
- Via Rail Train Station21.32 kms
- Point Pleasant Park21.50 kms
- Halifax Public Gardens22.11 kms
- Saint Mary's University22.63 kms
- Pier 2123.26 kms
- Dalhousie University23.46 kms